Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Summer Blog coming soon.

Hey everyone!

The house has calmed down after the burn and I am trying to get all caught up on summer work. I am about 1/3 of the way into my summer blog writing, should be posting around here soon.

Oh yeah, i made a promise to myself to make 4 online videos a month and I am trying hard to stick to that. I am shooting Corey White (an awesome fan spinner) today. her youtube is


Thanks for reading and make sure to follow!

On the Horizon for me and others-

Sept 16th-19th 2010
Pacific Fire Gathering- fire spinner retreat in Oregon that is organized by Zan, Shireen, Aurora Randy and a whole bunch of others. The tickets sold out fast this year, make sure to get the early next year.


Sept 25th-ish
Kevin and Brandi's wedding in beautiful Sonora/Calaveras County CA. Also that same weekend, although I am not going, is the Portland Juggling Festival. Best Renegade Stage at a US juggling festival. I have been the past 3 years, guess I can skip one.


No comments:

Post a Comment