Tuesday, May 12, 2009

May 11th 2009


Well, time to blog.



Everyone from FD time came and then left, the place has felt great. People were made happy. FD despite rain was a smashing success. No one was hurt everyone got along and got fed. I am so grateful that people dedicate so much time and effort into FD that it was almost easy. Few snags, we did tear up a budget truck, spend a bunch on tarps we didn’t use, and we may have flown too many people out.

I was kinda bummed with all the FD stuff because I did not really get enough time to practice with everyone. I would have really like to have trained a bunch with all my old and new friends, but I was running around getting all sorts of misc things done. I hope that when I am all busy kinda frantic and distant people know I still really want to know them and spend time with them or my old friends don’t think I forgot about them….sorry Bri!!! I really had hoped to have had enough time to make a little routine with Meg, didn’t even have time to ask her…. =(


Before FD we had a party at the flowspace. Thx sean and prisna!! The magazine came out on time as well. www.kindleonline.org. Jeez that magazine was awesome, I am so happy to have lily, meg and ian as working partners in the magazine. They really kick it into gear and make sure things get done. Also its amazing the amount of community support for the magazine.


Our new poi DVD got shipped. www.vulcandvds.com. Which was a project with many people. But really much time is spent with Greg and Hoodie. Right now we are in the midst of producing three NEW instructional DVD’s. I am real happy with the work we have all done together, we have a business that we all believe in and can make a difference in the future of all spinning….oops just threw a kid out of class.


Right now I am in class keeping kids working and silent for homework. I think next year I will fully become Mr. Yee again. Well at least for three days a week. I’ll teach science and that will be fun. I really like working with kids. It's challenging but its still what I have always been about which is teaching.

Tonight I am going to the palace of fine arts to film Grimm and Mem’s partner Fan piece, should be pretty cool…..yeah!! Four followers of my blog!


2 comments:

  1. I just checked your blog yesterday, wondering where the bloggage was. Glad you're back into it. And as always, thanks for all of the work you do and the contributions you make to the community...you rock. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi noel.any chance that the poi technique dvd will be available from home of poi soon?it's cheaper and faster for me (btw i'm from the Philippines) to get items from hop.

    ReplyDelete